Current page: > Move to Åland > Registration > Nordic citizens

Nordic citizens

This section is available in multiple languages:
Click here to go to the sub menu

If you are citizen of one of the Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Iceland) you can live and work freely in Finland. However, if your stay extends six months, you have to register at the Local Register Office.

You can receive more detailed information about moving to Åland (in Swedish and Finnish) via the information service called Hallå Norden.

The page was last updated on 28.06.2013 kl 19:30